-Dye Your Afro With Bubbles! Ft: Glory Of Vanity: 落陽公園
05/September/2009 | Advertorial, Vanity Vain
Have you ever wish that you could change a look, change your hair color like every 2 or 3 months? sick of being ALWAYS the same, constant and boring? hair dye? but without much damage to your hair? and not spending hundred dollars at the salon, and waiting like 3 to 4 hours? how is even that’s possible?
Envy Afro ken? he’ s able to change his look/hair style/color any time any where!& he is the only cartoon character could do this!
yes, i know there’s so many DIY hair dye that selling in Watsons and guardian, but… there are much flawed.
– they used very hashed chemicals in the product and in results your hairs turns out to very dry and extremely damaged.
– DIYs could never do a good job as compared to color technicians in the salons, cos high chance of having your hair colored unevenly.
– the colors always does not turn out to be the same as the one showed on the DIY hair kit cover.
– DIY hair dyes! stain on your towel, shirt or even your foreheads, most disturbing thing is… they are really hard to wash away.
these are so many shits avoiding us to have nice color hairs!!
but have you ever wonder how come i always have nice colored hair every few months?
and my hair condition is never unhealthy?
and i can change my hair color whenever i want,
plus i dun have to waste my whole precious Saturday afternoon in salon to get my hair done,
most importantly, i can swear to god, i spent less only 27 dollars to get a brilliant color hair!
what’s my secret?
see! again i hate and love being sponsored and advertise of my secret weapons, love it when i could get free products, hate it when, from now almost everyone could get healthy dyed hair colors! tsk! the last time was the shishedo mask, this time… Argh. never mind, there are still a lot of things on my desk that i did not share yet. hohohohoh (evil laughter)
Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring!!
its the one and only hair coloring product that uses foam to dye the hair! in a another word, dying your hair is just simple and quick like a hair wash!!!!!
Watch the super cute PRETTIA JAPAN TV COMMERCIAL
AMAZING OR NOT!!!
haha, and that’s my ultimate secret weapon, that me and close frens shares, we used to always beg gretchen to buy this hair dye product whenever she is traveling to japan, cos its CANT BE FOUND IN SINGAPORE. alright let me tell you what is so so so good about Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring!!!
-1stly, its the only hair dye contain AMINO ACID! (you can read more about how amino acid is beneficial to human body and hair @ here), which minimize the damage of the hair to the lowest possible, and also there’s Royal Jelly that could restore the hair to its perfect condition! now you could worry not about damaging your hair by changing colors every two to three months!
– 2ndly, why foam?
Unlike traditional hair dyeing, this product turns color agents into bubbles that makes the process as easy as washing your hair.
if you think you can wash your hair thoroughly with your shampoo, then the foam dye works the same way, it gets to everywhere over your hair, in a result, your hair is evenly dyed, instead of those lousy DIY hair dyes, which is in gluey and jell-liquid form, they are hard to spread out and get even over your hair, high chance of getting a patch of lighter tone and a patch darker, and everyone could tell the finished look is obviously not professionally dyed.
– 3rdly, this is judging on my personal experiences, me and my friends who constantly used this foam hair dye, never once we experienced that the hair color turned out to be different from the hair color shown in the catalog and cover, compared to many failure and disappointment cases by using those normal hair dyes that are selling in singapore’s Watsons and Guardian.
– 4thly, since its bubbles and foams, IT NEVER STAINS! have you ever had experiences that hair dyes that stains your clothes, or your hands or even forehead and neck? and it takes one or two days to wash them off?! its indeed a terrible nightmare! (imagine going to school or orchard with a dark patch of stain on your forehead?) but with the foamy hair dye, you are saved from those shits. that will never ever happen.
-5thly, questioning about the quality? its only selling in japan, i will not elaborate more, cos japan = good quality as you all know, and its not selling under those nameless company,its Japanese well-known household and cosmetics-goods company Kao, and FYI, its the top selling DIY hair dye in japan, and also ambassador/advertised by a japan famous actress/model, (竹下玲奈) Rena Takeshita.
– lastly, its about the maths and cash, you see, as poor students like us, who barely even making money on our own yet, of cos, we should want to look good, in the way that could also save us the big bucks for something more worth awhile, right? what’s more, do you know how ugly when your dark roots started growing out, and you have no spare money in hand to go for hair dye in the salon? which cost you at least, $ 70 – $150!
let me do a brief calculation for you,
*Average time for dark roots to grow to a extend of “too obvious to notice”,
2 to 3 months.
average salon charge for hair dye service,
so in a year, times of hair dying is necessary,
12 months divide by 3
= 4 times,
and 4 multiply by $100 = $400!!
you will have spent 400 motherfucking dollars on hair dye a year! come on! that sum of money could get you a itouch 8Gb or a PSP slim and countless grabs in a ZARA sale!
but prettia foamy hair dye which as good as professional hair dye (actually even better!) only cost
so 4 times hair dye a year, only cost you $100!!! u can save $300!!! god! by adding a whee bit of money you could get a new gucci wallet!
used to have some bitchy bitch laughed at your uneven-dyed hair, bitching u of being a cheapo and ruin your own hair in do-it-yourself style?
now, its your revenge time with prettia foam hair dye, which only cost $25, u can show off your, evenly dyed, healthy looking and laugh at those bitchy bitches’ damaged and dry looking hair, that they spent hundred over dollars and ruin their hair in professional style! hahaha!
alright, enough of the benefits of the product already, i could go on and on non-stop, cos i really really love this foamy hair dye personally. reading up till here, if you still hesitating whether to buy or not, i think you should knock your head against the wall! what you waiting for??! its clearly its superb!
let’s me personally do a “even dumb ass could understand” tutorial on how to use the foamy hair dye!
here’s my color choice this time:
THE KIT INCLUDES:
1. Kao Prettia Hair Color Agent No. 1 40ml
2. Kao Prettia Hair Color Agent No. 2 60ml
3. Pump head
4. Palty Hair Treatment 4ml
6. Instruction Manual
- Squeeze the color solution into the cream solution bottle
- Close with white cap and shake the container, slowly back and forth upside down, five times or more, mixing well.
- After shaking switch to the pink foamer cap.
Tilt the bottle slightly and gently squeeze the foam into
the palm of your hand. Apply foam evenly to dry hair
Be sure to cover the entire hair area, gently spreading
the foam evenly down to the root area
Leave on for about 20-30 minutes to let the dyeing
agents settle. The bubble foam may disappear during
this time, but this will not affect the process. (camwhores, main while u could camwhore.)
20-30 mins later…
Rinse thoroughly, Shampoo as usual and apply “no-rinse”
after color moisturizer for hair treatment conditioner.
simple right! if you still dun get it, now watch the
“even super duper dumb-ass should able to understand”
-though its in japanese, but watch the actions man!
Are you ready to see the result?
my old, metallic dull black. i m ready for a more vibrant and summer look. more natural look!
below pics are also new set of “Glory Of Vanity”, June’s set. sorry, its late!
dun worry, there’s a huge variety of colors to choose from:
SWEET PINK (NO. 1)
CASSIS RED (NO.2)
ONE WEEK NATURAL BLACK (NO.19)
Natural brown and black could last for one month!
NATURAL BROWN (NO.20) — NATURAL BLACK (NO.21)
Note: Light beige, number 10, is the one shown in the 1st TVC, & the one i used in this advertorial is number 5, Milk Tea brown!
Now watch another super cute
PRETTIA JAPAN TV COMMERCIAL
AMAZED OR NOT!
but again… bad news, like i mention before.. ITS NOT SELLING IN SINGAPORE
unlike the shishedo mask, there’s so many other blogshops selling it as well, but this brilliant product, is really NOT SELLING SINGAPORE. AT ALL. TOTALLY, dun believe? go try google or ebay it, if you could find, i will shave my head for u.
tempted to buy right?!
HAHAHAHA, u people can go get jealous and die with your dull/unhealthy dyed hair colors! WAHAHAHA!!!
alrighty~ i shall stop being a tease before you people track me down and gang bash me…
You could purchase the WHOLE PRETTIA 21 COLORS SERIES FROM THIS BLOG SHOP:
&& before you wanted to ask me that stupid question that many of my friends already asked a thousand times, i will give you the answer, RIGHT NOW, prettia hair coloring series is NOT one time hair dye, IS permanent hair dye. erk.
u guys should all thanks me for revealing my desk secret once again… no thanks! =D (i m so shameless, hahahahah)
& get your Fav color dye now!!
here are some suggestions and previous prettia hair colors, i chose!
my past colors dyes choices from PRETTIA:
personal rating: 5 stars!
cos, prettia is my secret to become Afro Taki!
i can change my hair color anytime i want without any WORRIES!
so what’s the next color i should try? maybe..
what you waiting for?
imagine the world is as vibrant as the world of afro ken’s!
MAKE IT HAPPEN!